Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog 21

Today in class I will reasearch more video on youtube about my late aunt and try to narrow the clips down. Last week I barrowed a book from the library called the Raw Pearl. It is one of her autobiographies based on her life. I did not know her to well so I wanted to get alittle background information about her. It was very interesting to see that our school library had it there, because when I went to Barnes and Nobles they told me it was out of print.
Secondly I'm going to google some museums that I may have to visit to gather more information about her. I decide to discuss in my project the struggle of black entertainers in the 1950' and 1960's especially since the recent death of another legendary performer Ms. Lina Horne.

What i actually did?
I found video of my aunt. I found one scene I want to use for my project for Joyce class,which is from the movie Under the Cherry moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
rosettabailey by Rosetta Bailey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.rosettabailey01.blogspot.com.