Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blog 17

I'm going to do my final media project on my aunt Pearl Bailey. She was a legendary singer,actor,writer. She from an era where there were very few colored people who were able to have the privilege to do whatever their talent was.She was one of the pioneers of that time.She was a Apollo legend. One of her most well known songs was "Bill Bailey won't you please come home". Which was dedicated to my last Grandfather which was her brother. He was a famous tap dancer.I think I will do well on this because it is close to my heart,because there are several things yet still don't know about her. By doing this I will finally get o know her. She died when i was only nine. The first time I met her was at her funeral. I'm going to start my research off of Youtube. I am considering putting clips of her together and make it into a video.Today I also google information about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
rosettabailey by Rosetta Bailey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.rosettabailey01.blogspot.com.