Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog 11

Today in class I determined a claim. I believe that violence on television has some inference on criminal acts that are commented; however it is not the sole reason. There are other factors that play a part. Like for example I believe that an individual’s upbringing plays an important role. I started my research on the home page, and I found some evidenced to support my claim. I use the home page of our school library. I clicked on the link to find books and articles; however when I tried to search for “factors that affect a rise in crime”,no results were to be found. I think that means I have to put my search in shorter terms. I think it would be easier for me to interview people or to get information from a book, because it a little challenge to resource off the computer. I also came up with some reasons for my claim, because there are some people that never watch television and still they commit crimes. It can also be the way the person envision reality from fiction. Another reason can be that they had violent acts oppose on them or someone they love. Look at the Chris Brown story, he claimed it was because he witnessed his mother getting abused that why he abuse his girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
rosettabailey by Rosetta Bailey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.rosettabailey01.blogspot.com.