Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog 5

Let me start of by saying that the time is going by so fast. It is amazing that it is that it is about to be a month into this semester and it feels like I’m already begin to play catch up. In our cluster we have three professors Dr. Smith, Louis Lucca, and Dr. Rheuban. I’m going to start off with Dr Smith class we have blogs that are doe after each class and we have a blog cycle where Dr. Smith reviews our blogs. We also have to post comments on our fellow class mate’s blogs. Each blogs that we right eventually leads up to a big essay that will be graded pass or fail. We also will have Quiz after each reading. That will determine that we actually read the readings that have been assigned to us. Also we will be going on class trips together. I think that’s fun. One the things that I enjoyed about Middle school were the trips. The only thing that is missing is the big yellow school bus. Now for professor Lucca’s class we have a homework that is posted on blackboard. It is due every Sunday at 11:00pm, and also we have to respond to our class by that time as well. Since school has started I have told myself I want this assignment to be complete by Wednesday, however the way things are going, I’m lucky to get it accomplish by Saturday. I’m a survivor so I’m confident I will get in the swing of things. For Dr. Rheuban class we have our first writing assignment that is due on March 23. Our first test is on April 6, which is right after Spring break. The next test after that is on April 27. She also told us that it is no changes in the dates. Before each we are assigned a reading which is like a preview of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
rosettabailey by Rosetta Bailey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.rosettabailey01.blogspot.com.